SE 2: 3:- Heidi Petite - #CREATIVEGIRL: Singer, songwriter, creative girl gang founder, superstar in the making & only 21!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 3 of #WEARYOURDREAMS, hosted by Alice Oluyitan and featuring inspirational conversations with girls in business.This week, Alice has a chat with Heidi Petitjean, aka Heidi Petite! Heidi is a folk and R&B singer and songwriter, and she also explores the world of art with colour, mixed media, and vinyl work. She is also the founder of Confetti Crowd, which is the UK's 1st official girl gang of creatives. With her friends in Confetti Crowd, Heidi has worked with cool brands like Nike, Schuh, and Lamoda, and she has been flourishing with the London music and fashion scene with her cool music & colourful style.
Here's what we learned from Heidi:
- It's so important to be yourself. You can't please everyone, so don't be afraid to push the boundaries!
- Stop worrying so much about what other people think. You can't impress everyone, so try to do what makes YOU happy! It'll only ever make you a stronger person.
- If you have a dream that you're really passionate about, then it IS possible. Make that phone call, send that email, take that course - do everything you can to make your dream come true!
- We've said it many times before, but it's SO true: push past your fear to make your dreams come true! If you have an idea that you're really passionate about, you just have to go for it! Heidi said that her first musical performance was the scariest thing she'd ever done, but it was also the greatest thing she'd ever done. She pushed past her fear and took the plunge, and now all of her dreams are coming true!
Heidi's Dream Moments
- When she performed for the first time and got loads of positive feedback!
- When she and her gal pals in Confetti Crowd shot a short film in London - it made them realize that all of their hard work was paying off!
Heidi's Triple Love Round Answers
- A quote she loves: "Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people." - Paul Gleeson in The Breakfast Club
- A book that she loves: Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell by Tom Bower
- An inspirational woman she loves: Her mother, who is super talented and stylish!
Want to learn more about Heidi Petite?
- Check out her website to learn more about her creative journey.
- Follow her on Instagram at @heidipetite and Twitter at @HeidiPetite_ to see photos of her colourful style and get updates about her projects.
- You can learn more about Confetti Crowd by visiting their website and following the other Confetti girls - Helibells, Lulutrixabelle, Tigerlily, and Snoochie Shy.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.