SE 2: 2:- Katia Giorgino - #FASHIONGIRL: Learn the importance of staying true to who you are with the coolest French Fashion Blogger!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 2 of #WEARYOURDREAMS, hosted by Alice Oluyitan and featuring inspirational conversations with girls in business.This week, Alice has a chat with Katia Giorgino, the girl behind the colourful style blog Lazy Kat. Katia started blogging back in 2008 and has worked with cool brands like Skinnydip London and Kenzo. Today, she uses her blog to share her fun and colourful style pics and favourite beauty tips.
Here's what we learned from Katia:
- Blogging isn't as easy as it looks. If you want to start your own fashion blog, it's super important to stay organized and be active all the time. Katia worked very hard to become as successful as she is, and you should too!
- When it comes to style, you have to stay true to who you are and what you like. Don't wear something just because other people will like it. Think for yourself and dress for yourself, not for other people.
- Fashion should be fun, so don't be afraid to wear something wacky or bold. Be true to who you are, and have fun with fashion. Katia sure does!
Katia's Dream Moment
When the Jean Paul Gaultier team asked her to do a photo shoot! We're so jealous!
Katia's Triple Love Round Answers
- An outfit she loves: her pink cat-print culottes with a matching cape from Paul and Joe Sister
- A place she loves: London - she believes that Londoners are more open-minded about style
- An inspirational woman she loves: Miley Cyrus because she doesn't apologize for who she is and she fights for feminism; Lady Gaga because she has such a bold style
We also learned that Katia is super inspired by her friend's vegan blog, Il Sera Une Fois. It's helped her think more about what she eats and how she lives!
To learn how Katia got the confidence to start blogging full time, hear the hilarious story of how she named her blog, and get great advice from this French babe, listen to the full #WearYourDreams episode!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.