Why We Secretly Love Lockdown
Listen if: A part of you wishes the world would stop every once in a while so you could take a breather.
This week on the podcast, Jess and Stef chat about Melbourne being back in lockdown, revisiting some of the learnings that came out of 2020 and things that fell by the wayside.
- The silver lining to lockdown.
- Why it’s been a welcome reminder to live more slowly.
- Why we overcommit ourselves.
- Having a people pleasing mentality.
- Things Jess and Stef have enjoyed about being in lockdown.
- Practicing acceptance to overcome suffering.
- Perspective on priorities.
Join our Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/howtwolivethepodcast
To get in touch, email email@example.com.
Music by: Kinkora
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.