Is Fear Holding You Back?
Listen if: The thought of facing your fears is totally terrifying.
This week on the podcast, Jess and Stef discuss fear, including how it keeps us small and stops us from living our best lives.
- How fear holds us back.
- How releasing fear can bring you closer to your purpose.
- Some personal fears they’ve faced and what’s shifted after.
- Having a practice of self love to overcome fear.
- The stories we tell ourselves and how to detach from them.
- Motivation to go out and conquer your own fears.
Join our Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/howtwolivethepodcast
To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by: Kinkora
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.