Our Relationships Aren’t Perfect, Are Yours?
Listen if: You want to learn how to be your best self in relationships.
This week on the podcast, Jess and Stef chat all about relationships - the good, the bad, and the messy, questioning society’s idea of what it means to be in a romantic relationship with someone and sharing anecdotes of ways they like to march to their own beat.
- Normalising the idea that relationships aren’t perfect.
- Redefining the idea of “commitment”, and accepting the constantly shifting nature of relationships.
- Maintaining independence in a relationship.
- Letting go of societal expectations and shame around relationships to live authentically and freely in the way that serves you best.
- How to implement a ‘relationship check in’.
- Where self work ties into relationships and how it can strengthen them.
Join our Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/howtwolivethepodcast
To get in touch, email email@example.com.
Music by: Kinkora
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.