What is a SIBO diet with Rebecca Coomes | Ep. 100
On today’s podcast, Rebecca celebrates her 100th episode of The Healthy Gut Podcast. She explores what is a SIBO diet (and what it isn’t) and the various diets that can be followed by a SIBO patient. She also discusses why some people shouldn’t follow a SIBO diet and what you should do with your nutrition after your SIBO treatment.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- What is a SIBO diet?
- What diets have been designed specifically for SIBO patients?
- What other diets can be followed by SIBO patients?
- Why is diet alone not enough to treat SIBO?
- The pros and cons of the SIBO diets
- How to eat before, during, after treatment?
- Why should you consider getting tested for other food intolerances and allergies?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S PODCAST
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/thehealthygut.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.