#660 What's Different About SEO for SaaS Companies? w/ George Chasiotis, Managing Director of Minuttia
***This episode is sponsored by The Lovie Awards. Presented by the Webbys - The Lovie Awards was founded to honour the best of the Internet in Europe. Enter by the 5th of August 2022 at https://lovieawards.com/.***
In this episode we're joined by George Chasiotis, Managing Director of Minuttia. Minuttia specialise in organic growth for b2b SaaS companies and in today's episode we discuss:
- What should managers do before rolling out SEO tools for their team?
- How to sell SEO to SaaS startup investors
- Are agencies responsible for educating prospects about SEO?
- What's different about SEO for SaaS companies in comparison to other industries?
- What's better than focusing on marketing your product's features?
- 6 key factors in producing effective topic clusters
REFERENCED ON THIS EPISODE:
CONNECT WITH GEORGE/MINUTTIA:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.