#618 What To Look For When Selecting a Web Design Agency with Ross Davies, Managing Director of Strafe Creative
In today's episode we're joined by, Ross Davies, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Strafe Creative.
Ross joins us to discuss everything you need to consider when selecting a web design agency.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of experimentation in a web design agency
- What are the key differences between a design agency and a development agency?
- Where to find a credible design agency
- Is the location of a design agency important?
- Quality signals to look out for when reviewing a design agency website
- Should you be expected to be charged for the scoping process?
- What to look for in a design agency contract
Referenced in this episode:
- Ross' book, 'The Paper Plane Plan': https://amzn.to/3tB8cKE
CONNECT WITH ROSS/STRAFE:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to email@example.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.