#545 Social Media Strategy Tips for 2020: Interview with Carlos Gil
On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Carlos Gil, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Author, Social Media Consultant, Brand Storyteller & owner of Gil Media to talk about social media marketing and how you can make it work for you in 2020.
On the show you'll learn:
- How you can stand out in the sea of content
- Why Carlos believes influencer marketing is lazy, inauthentic and in some cases, ineffective
- Why you should consider leveraging your customers instead of influencers
- Why personal marketing is likely to replace the one to many approach
- Why you should be considering private messaging groups on WhatsApp and Slack
- How you can use Twitter & Instagram as search engines to find customers
- Why personal branding is even more important in the current Coronavirus world
Plus, Carlos provides his top tip when it comes to Social Media marketing in 2020.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.