How To Build Successful and Collaborative Relationships at Work (an Interview with Amy Gallo)
In this episode of the Digital HR Leaders podcast, David is joined by Amy Gallo, contributing editor at Harvard Business Review, and author of best-selling book, ‘Getting Along: How to Work with Anyone (Even Difficult People)’.
This conversation will dive deep into understanding how to work effectively with those who may have different opinions or different ways of working.
Expect to learn more about:
- The implications workplace conflict has on performance
- The various archetypes you find in the workplace, and how to work effectively with each one
- The impact remote and hybrid working have on conflict resolution
- How to overcome biases that influence our behaviours towards certain archetypes
- How to coach and guide managers to build better relationships and help their teams overcome conflict
- And much more…
Tune in to gain valuable insight that will help you become a better manager, leader and team player in your organisation.
Support from this podcast comes from Gloat. You can learn more by visiting: gloat.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.