Why You Really Need to Know Your Audience
This episode is all about audiences. In fact, it covers almost everything you need to know about audiences including breaking down - with examples - how knowing your audience benefits your business as well as my take on the Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA) model and what I do instead to create my Ideal Client Audience.
- Epicure: janicefogarty.epicure.com/en-ca
- Sometimes the idea generation is the hardest part of creating video to promote your business. Join me May 2 for a free session to brainstorm reel/TikTok ideas that are aligned with your messaging and brand, and let's flatten that big hurdle together! Details are inside my group: Connections Coffee Confidence Community on Facebook
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
- Create Your Social Media Content Strategy masterclass - your way to use your stories in a strategic way to help your business reach your goals: www.janicefogarty.com/create-your-social-media-content-strategy
- Join my weekly email list to get behind the scenes details, tips on how to incorporate communications strategy in your business, and be first to learn about new offers: www.janicefogarty.com
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. I use Seal the Deal every day in my morning smoothie and Chill The F* Out when I need it! (I also love Better Than Botox and You Dew You, too!) By using my referral link, you can get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.