Why You Need to Be Media Literate
Being media literate means understanding how the information you consume influences you. Knowing how media creates influence has two effects: first, you can make better, more informed decisions as a consumer and second, you become a more effective communicator for your business. Have a listen to this episode to learn exactly what to look for and how to use that information in your business.
- Two Reasons to be Media Literate (2:27)
- What's the Source? (5:25)
- Lies Spread Faster than Truth: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aap (7:06)
- What's Actually Being Said? (9:11)
- Confirmation Bias (15:35)
- Tips to Filter Efficiently (18:34)
- Episode 91: shows.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence/episodes/take-control-of-your-brand
- Take Control of Your Brand Guide: www.janicefogarty.com/take-control-of-your-brand-guide
- Strategic Messaging Workbook: www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
- Get on my weekly email list: https://www.janicefogarty.com/emaillist
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.