She Lost Her Stomach for Content
This week's interview is a revisit with Heather McGregor who was on the podcast back in Season 1, Episode 52. I've invited her back because she changed the name of her business and the way she describes what she does; I was itching for the opportunity to talk to her about that process, about changing her language so her messaging is a better reflection of her work. I ask about the pushback she has received and we explore why she thinks we need to go dark to find our way. Of course I ask about the term "Dark Marketing". I hope you enjoy hearing how Heather has accepted this evolution of her business - especially if you've been fighting changing your own business or messaging.
You're stepping into the unknown when you're walking into the Dark...
Other Points of Note:
- Original Interview with Heather McGregor: play.acast.com/s/connections-coffee-confidence/not-living-the-cookie-cutter-life
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Heather.McGr
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/quantum.tone/
Enjoy the podcast? You'll love my weekly emails - https://www.janicefogarty.com/emaillist
- Create Your Social Media Content Strategy. For consistency creating and scheduling message-driven social media that works for you, grab this masterclass - www.janicefogarty.com/create-your-social-media-content-strategy
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. https://www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.