5 Ways Research Improves Your Communications
I assume you operate with a small team, maybe you are the team. I want to convince you that research is something you need to devote a piece of your limited resources to so that you don’t waste any resources on content or campaigns that won’t best serve you; this episode covers five reasons for research, no matter the industry or size of your business.
- Understand Your Environment (1:04)
- Understand Your Audience (4:46)
- Understand Your Messaging (9:00)
- Understand Your Results (11:52)
- Uncover Opportunities (13:30)
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
- List of Diversity Speakers: https://diversity-inclusion-speakers.com/news/top-10-lists/top-diversity-inclusion-speakers/
- Opening soon: Six Shifts for Strategic Communications Planning
*Join my weekly email list to get behind the scenes details, tips on how to use communications strategy in your business, and be first to learn about new offers: www.janicefogarty.com
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. I use Seal the Deal every day in my morning smoothie and Chill The F* Out when I need it! Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.