1 Fix for My 3 Rookie Business Mistakes
How often do you look at the structure of your business? The actual functions and practicalities of it? I recently posted on my podcast facebook page about a lesson I had learned. It was a tough lesson and it was one that really made me think about how I see myself as a business owner and the impact that had on my business structure. Today’s episode is about money, business structure, prioritization and the dreaded topic of mindset, but not in a toxic positivity way - more in a practical sense - and the one change I made that has impacted them all for the better.
- Imposter Syndrome (1:40)
- Loose Financial Structure (6:48)
- Not Focusing on What Paid (9:29)
- Fear of Change: And the judgement that might come with it (12:19)
- Create Your Social Media Content Strategy Bundle: www.janicefogarty.com/create-your-social-media-content-strategy
- Get on my weekly email list: janicefogarty.com/emaillist
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.