RRP: Let the SAFC 22/23 Season Inquest begin! - Sunderland 1-1 Huddersfield and the rest! (Must Trai Harder)
Anything interesting happen lately, lads and lasses? Join our Gav and Chris as they try and figure things out in the aftermath of Sunderland's home draw with Huddersfield on Tuesday night... and then look even further back to everything we have and haven't missed since we all took a bit of an extended Easter Holiday... Aye.
What's The Crack?
- Sunderland drew with Huddersfield at the SOL on Tuesday night, and the result is making everyone feel a bit flat... which has the lads all confused, because despite the amazing season we've had, we're left thinking about the "what ifs" yet again...
- Did Mowbray get his team selection and tactics right? Why isolate Dan Neil? Why get Pritch on corners? Why not start Ekwah? Why are we like this?
- It's been a busy old period since we last recorded a Podcast, so where do we go from here - heading into our last few games of the season - besides obviously recording pods again?
- Where are Neil Warnock's eyebrows?
- The lads chat about what tweaks are needed to ensure we are primed for promotion next season (if we don't somehow pull off a typically 'Sunlun' miracle soon) and just wax lyrical about the madness of the year we've had!
- Ha'way the Lads! Back tomorrow-ish with a preview for West Brom, cheers for listening!
#SAFC #EFL #EFLChampionship
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.