ROKER RAPPORT XTRA: Sunderland v Pompey Preview w/ the BBC's Portsmouth commentator - Andy Moon!
Jimmy was joined by the BBC's Andrew Moon, who is travelling up tomorrow on commentary duty for the Portsmouth match, for a quick chat about everything Pompey since our last meeting.
What are we talking about?
- Kenny Jackett... So just how bad is his relationship with the Pompey faithful at the moment?
- Is Paul Cook looking a likely replacement should Jackett get the axe?
- Who looks to be the biggest threat from the Portsmouth side to Phil Parkinson's hopes for another 3 points tomorrow?
- How are the Pompey faithful feeling about owner Michael Eisner and Chief Exec Mark Catlin at this moment in time?
- Predictions, travel plans, the losses suffered by clubs since Covid appeared, Player problems and a bit of reminiscing about the recent history between SAFC and Pompey, and what Andy thinks their chances are of promotion this season..
Just a short one this week. Listen in!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.