#583 Engaging Customers in a Virtual World with Frankie Spires and Ferry Hunt, Co-Founders of See Your City
In today's episode we're pleased to be joined by one of our clients, See Your City.
See Your City are on a mission to bring the world together through unconventional localised tour experiences hosted by each city's most intriguing advocates.
Co-Founders Frankie Spires and Ferry Hunt join us to to describe how the pandemic has impacted the walking tours arm of their business and how this accelerated the development and successful launch of their virtual tours.
In this episode we discuss:
- See Your City's mission within the tourism sector
- Training and motivating employees to adapt communication skills for Zoom
- The challenges (and solutions) when trying to recreate offline experiences online
- The important distinction between employees technical ability and capabilities
- Techniques to help keep people engaged in online experiences
- The importance of having moderators to facilitate customer engagement during online events
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH SEE YOUR CITY:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.