0191 - Talking about Robots with Mark O'Connor
Hosts: Manali Dixit and Kushagra Mathur
We are very pleased to welcome Mark O’Connor. Mark is Head of Public Sector at ABP and has been involved in technology centred transformation initiatives across his career.
· To start, could you give us short sketch of your career to date.
· Can you tell us about ABP’s mission?
· Where does process automation fit within the technology consulting ecosystem?
· What values and mindset do you rely on in your role as a consultant?
· Things to keep in mind when working with clients?
· The impact of automation is often cast as a negative, jobs lost, that kind of thing, how valid are the fears and criticisms, how do you deal with it as a service provider?
· Talk about the differences and challenges that public sector brings vs private sector.
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for sharing your ideas with us today.
ABP Consultancy - https://www.abpconsultancy.com
ABP School of Automation - https://www.schoolofautomation.tech/partners
Self-Sufficiency Model for Consulting (ABP approach)
https://www.uipath.com (automation tools provider)
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.