0190 - Data Ecosystems with Ziv Baida
We are very pleased to have Ziv Baida, business consultant, coach and educator with a long career in technology-centred innovation initiatives.
First, Ziv, begin by telling us a little more about yourself and your career interests...
- Can you give us an overview of data ecosystems?
- So how can we create value with unused data?
- What is the impact on the traditional transactional styles of company-to-company action?
- Are data ecosystems just for big companies, can small firms benefit too?
- Is the data, the tools, and the technology available for anyone to benefit?
- And is there a design angle here? Where do you see design taking place? Or, what is design in the context of data?
- Talk about the consultancy mindset? Can it work from the inside of a company?
- How do you approach and manage your engagement with clients?
- What do I need to be data literate. Do I need to learn to program, to learn statistics?
- And any last comments?
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for talking with us and sharing your thoughts today.
Title: Voltaic Fluctuations
Artist: Ben Prunty
License: Non-transferable license. Permission granted by Ben Prunty
Title: Complex collage
Artist: Allen Higgins
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Design Talk (dot IE) CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
The license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
By taking part you give permission for your voice to be recorded, for the recording to be edited, and for it to be posted and published as a podcast.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.