The world´s healthiest building
Is there such a thing as the world’s healthiest building? What would you need to make that claim? What makes a building healthy and how do you build one?
We invite leading thinkers to discuss the biggest challenges and solutions in building healthy buildings. We discuss why health and well-being are important topics for our urban environments and buildings today and in the future.
Episode guest appearances:
- Mattias Goldmann, Chief Sustainability Officer at Sweco.
- Nathalie Laure Roebbel, Head, Air Quality and Health at The World Health Organization.
- Masi Mohammadi, Professor of ‘Architecture in Health' & 'Smart Architectural Technologies' at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Matthew Webster, Head of Portfolio Sustainability, British Land.
- Moderator: Colm O Callaghan, Brid Agency.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.