Doping and the Curious Case of Shelby Houlihan
Excuses for doping are as varied as the drugs available on Amazon (yep, it's that easy!). But what does it take to be a doper? Are authorities winning the war and is American track superstar Shelby Houlihan really guilty of being a doper herself? The team unpack it all in this latest update on the war against performance-enhancing drugs.
Read more about the topics discussed in this podcast here:
- Ross' detailed technical analysis of the Shelby Houlihan case
- The Q&A that LetsRun.com does with Ross on the case
- The full CAS decision in the Shelby Houlihan case
- A review of the risk of contamination of supplements
- A second review on the risk of inadvertent doping through supplement use
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.