Lessons from 31 years in conscious & ethical business.
If you’re an entrepreneur or business leader, you’ll know how many business mentors, coaches and courses are out there selling you success. It’s noisy and a lot of the advice is conflicting.
This episode is an opportunity for us to lean out of all of that noise and learn from an elder in conscious and ethical business. Jeannie Bourke has been running her beauty and body lab Venustus through the lens of her ethics, her morals and her values for over 30 years. It has been a heart-first business with a deep and intentional why long before people were writing entire books about it and calling it a strategy.
There’s so much goodness in this one:
- How to attract, train and retain a 10-year team
- How she’s taken the wisdom, tools and techniques she’s learnt over 40 years and literally infused them into the walls and floors of her new space (which opens this month!)
- How she uses her body as a compass in business
- The benefits of conscious business owners getting comfortable with money and earning it
- Why not everything needs to scale and how this can actually become a barrier to our long-term impact
- Unpacking the concept of failure when our ideas are channeled — did we fail or were we early?
Thank you for being here.
- Explore Venustus
It would be an honour to help you on your way.
Stay close and supported by signing up to my email list. It’s the first place I share new offerings and invitations to work with me. Visit www.getoffline.co.
I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which I live and create today, the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation. I pay my respects to their Elders past and present and I extend that respect to any First Nations, Torres Strait Islander and Māori peoples listening.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.