Mark has shot Pavarotti, David Cameron, Prince Andrew, Boris Johnson, Danny De Vito, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tony Blair, Al Gore, Margaret Thatcher, Prof. Stephen Hawking, Sir David Attenborough, Kate Moss, Alexander McQueen, Sir Richard Branson, Sting, Charlotte Rampling, Damien Lewis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Gerhard Richter, The Duchess of Cornwall, Sir Paul Smith, Bill Nighy, Jude Law, Jeremy Irons, David Gilmour, Tilda Swinton, Gemma Chan, Benazir Bhutto, Emma Watson and many many more.
Several of his photographs are now held by the National Portrait Gallery in London, whilst others are winners of multiple photo prizes.
Mark was photographer at the Palace for the Newsnight Prince Andrew interview supplying the photograph on all the front pages!
- Produced by producerpaul.co.uk freelance podcast producer for hire!
- Watch UNCUT interviews on our YouTube channel. We occasionally record live on our Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/richwilsoncomedian and of course we’re on Apple, Spotify and all good platforms.
- Check our stylish “Insane In The Men Brain” T shirts and hoodies from https://buythatmerch.co.uk.
- Get your limited edition “Insane In The Men Brain” coffee beans from wogancoffee.com in Bristol. Use the exclusive Men Brain listener promo code MENBRAIN for 10% off our podcast packs.
- Please consider supporting us though our Patreon page.
- Sign up for priority access to our LIVE events (LIVESTREAM and IRL) darkhorsedigital.co.uk.
- Listen to our spin-off pod Insane In The Fem Brain now!
Thank you for listening! Tell your friends.
Get bonus content on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.