Ep 44: Camp Latchkey Kid
Kate's kids' camp was officially canceled and she's planning a very '80s summer for them, while Doree is wondering what everyone's WFH setups are (and she can't believe she finally found short-grain rice). A listener has a sweet idea for snail mail to friends, and a bunch of you weighed in on bathroom options on the road.
The word of the day is: REFLECT. The activity of the day is: WRITE DOWN YOUR FEELINGS.
Please call us at 781-591-0390 or email us at email@example.com and let us know how you're doing.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Magic Trackpad: https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJ2R2LL/A/magic-trackpad-2-silver
- Purple Double Seat Cushion: https://purple.com/seat-cushions/office-chair
- Keyboard stand: https://amzn.to/3cR92JM
- Disposable Potty Liners: https://amzn.to/3e2auJF
- Travel John: https://amzn.to/3bMECHh
- Go Girl: https://amzn.to/3dYqMDg
- SHEWEE: https://amzn.to/2WQfefH
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month when you visit https://www.betterhelp.com/hereforyou.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.