Ep 43: Romance Language
Kate's feeling better than she has in awhile and has a foolproof roast chicken recipe to share, while Doree has gone all-in on quarantine baking. A listener asks Kate for some romance recs, and Kate delivers. Plus, we get into a heated discussion of the best way to poop on the road in COVID times.
The word of the day is: LOVE. The activity of the day is: WATCH A ROM-COM OR READ A ROMANCE NOVEL.
Please call us at 781-591-0390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you're doing.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Mark Bittman's Simplest Roast Chicken: https://www.markbittman.com/recipes-1/simplest-roast-chicken-8-ways
- Baking class: https://www.mollyjwilk.com
- Red, White, and Royal Blue
- The Royal We
- The Wedding Date
- The Hating Game
- 99% Mine
- Get A Life, Chloe Brown
- The Unhoneymooners
- Somewhere Only We Know
- Stephanie Perkins' YA books
- Jenny Han’s books (and movies on Netflix)
- Jennifer E Smith’s YA books.
- Keira Knightley Pride & Prejudice movie
- About Time and Set It Up on Netflix
- Kate's favorite Twilight fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7015642/1/There-is-a-Light
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month when you visit https://www.betterhelp.com/hereforyou.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.