The Success Myth Diaries #5: Tim Clare on Anxiety
Welcome back to The Success Myth Diaries. Today's guest is Tim Clare, performance poet, author of two fantasy novels and nonfiction books including WE CAN'T ALL BE ASTRONAUTS, which won Best Biography/Memoir at the East Anglian Book Awards. His latest book COWARD a brilliant book about why we get anxious and what we can do about it (one of my favourite books on anxiety). His podcast Death Of 1000 Cuts, a podcast for readers, writers, and anyone who fancies being a little bit happier while they do those things. In this episode we discuss his three success myths around anxiety, achievement and the myth of the finish line. Hope you enjoy.
Buy your copy of COWARD here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781838853136
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.