The Success Myth Diaries #4: Fiona Arrigo on Spirituality
Welcome back to The Success Myth Diaries! My guest today is the wonderful Fiona Arrigo who is beloved for her ever-evolving wisdom and heart-based living for the changing times: a visionary in her field, she works globally as a Biodynamic Psychotherapist, Intuitive Healer, Mentor and Life Teacher. She runs The Arrigo Programme which is a profound healing system, developed in conjunction with Fiona’s expert team of practitioners, which you can find out more about here: https://thearrigoprogramme.com. It was so wonderful talking to Fiona about her success myths, about how the world is going through massive change, and how we work together, learn how to rest, and use our own intuition more to guide us.
Order your copy of The Success Myth here: https://linktr.ee/thesuccessmyth
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- Follow Fiona Arrigo on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fiona_arrigo
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.