Catherine Gray (Replay): The Power Of Personal Writing
This is a replay episode from 2021 with award-winning author Catherine Gray, best known for her The Unexpected Joy of books. She’s now back with a brand new book called Sunshine Warm Sober: Unexpected sober joy that lasts which is available in paperback now. The book is all about her eighth sober year and what she’s learned since her last books. We talk about the power of personal writing, setting boundaries and changing the way you live to live a better life for yourself. I find Catherines writing raw, reflective and helps the reader root for themselves. Hope you enjoy this conversation.
- My Substack page, come and say hi: https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books mentioned on Ctrl Alt Delete podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.