#381 Fearne Cotton: Finding Meaning in a Messy World
Fearne Cotton is one of the best-known and most popular broadcasters in the UK and is most recently known as the founder of the wellbeing brand and podcast, Happy Place. This came off the back of her first book Happy in 2017 which was a Sunday Times Bestseller. This was the first in a series of books talking about her own positive, and some of the not so positive, experiences with happiness. Happy Place Podcast now has over 40 million downloads and had over 10,000 people attending two Happy Place Festivals in the UK. I really enjoy Fearne's laid back, warm and approachable vibe and I love her curiosity. In this episode, we discuss her new book Bigger Than Us, which brings insight and wisdom from lots of different teachers, from intuition and energy to manifesting, ritual, prayer and star signs. It covers so much and it is really intriguing, bringing some of the magical bits to us in a more accessible way. I went to Fearne's home studio to record this one and it was really fun, I hope you enjoy our conversation!
- My Substack! https://thehyphen.substack.com/
- Fearne's book 'Bigger Than Us': https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780349415376
- My books: https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- Books Mentioned On Ctrl Alt Delete Podcast: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/books-mentioned-on-ctrl-alt-delete-podcast
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.