#323 Christie Tate: The Power Of Group Therapy
Today on the podcast is the New York Bestselling writer and essayist Christie Tate. She has written for the New York Times (Modern Love), The Rumpus, The Washington Post, among others. Now she has an incredible memoir out called Group: How One Therapist and a Circle of Strangers Saved My Life which was picked by Reese Witherspoon's book club. We discuss writing memoir, the grief that follows publishing a book that took 5 years and how the kindness of strangers really can save us. I really loved this conversation, hope you do too.
Order your copy of GROUP here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781471197871
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.