B&Q CEO Graham Bell's blueprint for the future
Graham Bell took the reigns at B&Q in 2018, and has seen the company through a rapid evolution.
In this episode we talk about:
- His first day on the job and what his priorities were
- How the Covid pandemic turbocharged their development
- What the company's priorities are now
- How customer demands led to them opening smaller stores
- Why he's grateful to the person who bought the diy.com URL all those years ago
For more interviews, news and analysis, go to standard.co.uk/business
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.