#58 Jaxon Tippet - Online Coach
Jaxon Tippet is a very unique and transformed man.
He had an interesting upbringing growing up in rural Victoria before moving to Noosa. After school Jaxon found himself on the dark side of the gym scene. After 5 years of heavy steroid use, and almost going to jail for it, he has turned his life around.
I am really grateful for Jaxon's openness and vulnerability to share his story.
Jaxon now is an online coach, podcast host, and fitness model.
A few key topics in this chat
- Growing up in rural Victoria
- Not liking school
- Getting into the gym scene
- Becoming addicted to steroids
- The positive and negative effects of steroids.
- Almost going to jail and taking it as a sign from god.
- Getting clean and turning his life around.
- Morning routine and future goals.
I loved this chat and so will you!
Good Humans Podcast
Use code PODCAST for 25% off GOOD HUMAN FACTORY Merch.
SHOP MERCH HERE - https://www.thegoodhumanfactory.com/collections/all
Enquire about a workshop
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.