0065 - Talking about Distributed Teams with Ciaran Treanor and Cormac Ó Foghlú
Guests: Ciaran Treanor and Cormac Ó Foghlú
Hosts: Rujuta Sandeep Kulkarni and Allen Higgins
Welcome to the Design Talk podcast.
We are joined today by Ciaran Treanor, Sonalake’s CTO
and Cormac Ó Foghlú, VP Operations at Sonalake.
First, could I ask you both, to tell us a little about yourselves, before we talk about Sonalake?
Some general questions we might ask if needed to keep the conversation going:
1. Can you brief us more about Sonalake?
2. Is it difficult to bring contractors into the fold?
3. What is the level of involvement you expect clients to have over the lifetime of the project?
4. So initial start versus now in the context of trust how as Sonalake and the business development approach changed?
5. There is porosity in the working from home environment. The organizations are very poros. Do you think this creates a security threat? Does this create a risk for client and data confidentiality?
6. Do you think remote working is the future especially when Ireland is looking to make “Work from home” a permanent option legally?
So, on that note…
Ciaran and Cormac, we would like to thank you for making time in your busy schedules to talk to us today.
And for giving us an inside view of client engagement models, software development and your perspective on services as a team sport.
Music by Ivan Spiek (with Permission)
Cover Art created by Rujuta Kulkarni and Allen Higgins. Clipart images and design elements using Canva https://www.canva.com/.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.