Maria Konnikova is a New York Times best-selling author, journalist and psychologist who in 2018 while researching her newest book, The Biggest Bluff, became an international poker champion and the winner of over $300,000 in tournament earnings, inadvertently turning herself into a professional poker player.
In this podcast:
- The role that luck plays in our lives
- What Maria has learned about life from playing poker
- Why we shouldn’t take life for granted
- Where she gets her inspiration to write from
- How COVID-19 is revealing our true colours
- The power of language and communication in business
- How chance affected her life
- The value of human connections
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.