Laurent “Larry” Leksell
Laurent “Larry” Leksell is the co-founder of Elekta, a global company that is pushing the boundaries of radiation therapy to provide access for advanced, high-quality cancer care. While studying at the Stockholm School of Economics, Larry jumped into entrepreneurship with his father who had a passion in cancer research. Larry now sits as a chairman and principal shareholder of Elekta while he fulfills his passions of philanthropy, entrepreneurship and art.
In this podcast:
- Founding Elekta with his father
- His life dedication to solutions for cancer
- His passions for philanthropy, entrepreneurship and art
- Cancer care innovation and resources
- Entrepreneurship expectations
- Long-term business solutions
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.