Mindful Business and Leadership
Filippo Dal Fiore is an unconventional social scientist, corporate advisor and university professor of sustainable business. Having moved back and forth from academia to the frontline of highly conscious companies, Filippo has developed a new paradigm vision for the university of the future, where science is done with a heart and a new human-centred civilisation can be built from the ground up.
On today’s podcast:
- Bridging the gap between the academic and business world
- Why academia needs to change
- Filippo’s vision for the university of the future
- There is no work/life balance; there is only life work
- We need to become less emotionally attached to our companies
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.