Finance and Economics for a Regenerative Age
John Fullerton is an unconventional economist, impact investor, writer and founder of Capital Institute. In this episode of Corporate Unplugged he discusses regenerative economics, and the universal patterns and principles that will shape the new economy. But first, why after a 20 year career on Wall Street where he was the Managing Director of JP Morgan, did he choose to walk away with no plan?
On today’s podcast:
- Why we need to pause before we act
- The darkside of the Green Revolution
- Competition isn’t our innate human nature
- The problem with tracking ESG metrics
- What the world needs most right now
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.