Ep 55: How the Brtiish Blacklist started w/ Akua Gymafi
On today’s episode, Akua Gyamfi, founder of The British Blacklist: online global home for African Caribbean British creative professionals on the Screen and Stage, in Sound and Literature – both up front and behind the scenes. Akua talks candidly about the steps she took to start the company, how she created a 'viral' marketing campaign, and so much more.
Contact the British Blacklist on:
- Website: http://thebritishblacklist.co.uk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebritishblacklist/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BritBlacklist
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebritishblacklist
Follow Blacticulate on:
- Website: https://blacticulate.com/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/blacticulate
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blacticulate
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blacticulate
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2GkDzk0
You're the best!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.