5 Essential Ideas for a Healthy Spine in Yoga
Jason joins me this week to share 5 essential ideas for a healthy spine in yoga.
- How to distribute your physical and mental attention for optimal spinal health while practicing
- One of the riskiest moves for the spine
- How shielding ourselves from back pain can lead to a weak back
- Whether the spine twists from bottom to top or from top to bottom
- When it's beneficial to round the spine (and how we often forget to do this!)
👉 I've linked to some sequences focusing on the lower back as well as upper back, shoulders, and neck. Find them on the shownotes page here: yogalandpodcast.com/episode296
🧘🏽♀️ Don't miss these two training opportunities with Jason!
- In person + online Hybrid Yoga Teacher Training in London -- learn more here: jasonyoga.com/hybrid
- Essential Yoga Anatomy (online training) -- learn more here: jasonyoga.com/anatomy
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.