Your 5 Most Common Sequencing Questions Answered
Jason has recently been answering lots of questions about yoga sequencing lately -- on his recent webinar and Instagram lives -- so we today Jason is answering the five most common sequencing questions that have cropped up recently.
Included in this discussion:
- Is it better to do backbends before or after inversions in a sequence?
- Where should hip openers go in a sequence?
- How many postures can you do on one side in a vinyasa flow before moving to the other side?
- Should you do "open-hip postures" or "closed-hip postures" first in a standing vinyasa flow?
- What's the best way to prepare for Hanumanasana (aka Splits)?
We have tons more FREE sequencing content for you, which you can find here on the shownotes page: jasonyoga.com/podcast/episode280
You can also learn more about Jason's online course, Mastering the Art of Yoga Sequencing, here: learn.jasonyoga.com/sequencing
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/yogaland.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.