Week 5 Recap: Kyles Pitts’ big day in London, Trey Lance’s first start and the very injured NY Giants
- Davante Adams’ alpha WR1 performance
- Big Ben actually threw downfield!
- Tons of good fantasy value in CLE/LAC barnburner
- The NY Giants are very injured
- Trying to make sense of the 49ers
- Rookie QBs around the league
Plus, find out what “the full Jameis” is and why it’s not necessarily a bad thing for the New Orleans Saints.
Stay up to date with the latest fantasy football news and coverage from Yahoo Sports on Twitter @YahooFantasy
Follow Andy @AndyBehrens
Follow Dalton @DaltonDelDon
Follow Liz @LizLoza_FF
Follow Matt @MattHarmon_BYB
Follow Scott @Scott_Pianowski
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.