Fostering A New Approach Episode 4: Housing and Accommodation
Main talking points:
- The relationships built between young mothers in a Baby and Mother unit.
- Lack of support from the state and the need for charities to support with food, mental wellbeing and isolation.
- Lockdown rules in a hostel and how they make life harder for mothers and babies
- The feelings of freedom when you walk into your new home.
- The bare-bones of council accommodation. No carpet, no curtains, no white goods.
- Setting up your own business as a young mother.
Mama Zuri Candles https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MamaZuriCandles
Get involved in the podcast
For more information about our Voices project contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how we work with care experienced young people