S04E21 Attack Promos, Bullying Claims & Cancel Culture
There's never a dull moment when you're talking about TV and this week things get heavy with some pretty big issues.
But we're not the kind of podcast that shies away from the tough stories, so get ready for a roller-coaster ride of opinions!
In this episode;
- 2.32 - Did the ABC leadership team make the right decisions for its 5 year strategy?
- 9.42 - Channel 9 goes on the attack against channel 7 in a promo that calls 7 News out
- 13.29 - What is the future of STAN after a new deal will see it lose SHOWTIME content?
- 18.10 - Reports Channel 10 morning show Studio 10 is in trouble
- 24.02 - Diversity issues at SBS... and serious claims of bullying
- 30.00 - Hatches & Dispatches
- 33.41 - The Big Issue
- 52.38 - TV Blackvault
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tv-blackbox.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.