Tranquility du Jour #461: Creative Bliss
In this week's edition of Tranquility du Jour, guest Kathy Stowell and I discuss her journey into coaching, work/life balance lessons, how to create a positive mindset, and more.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #461: Creative Bliss.Upcoming Events
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 20 - 22 in Montreal, Canada
Writing Salon: October 5
4-week Tranquility Salon: September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27
Pugs & Pints: October 27 [details to come]Featured Guest Kathy Stowell began Bliss Beyond Naptime ten years ago as a creative outlet to share her handwork and homesteading adventures with her online community. Today she trains and mentors creatives from all over the world to start offering one on one coaching services from scratch to create a unique and sustainable work from home business built on their life passions and higher calling. She lives in the cozy mountain town of Nelson, British Columbia with her two Waldorf school-going kids, mountaineering husband and miniature dachshund, Angel. She's more than slightly obsessed these days with Game of Thrones, her beloved triple shot lattes and her Wednesday night bellydance class. Savvy Sources Find Kathy
- Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Tranquility du Jour Daybook (comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Summer TDJ Live recording
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download theTranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast "automagically" on iOS or Android