Tranquility du Jour #460: Equine Coaching
In this week's edition of Tranquility du Jour, guest Jill Van Meter and I discuss her passion for as an equine coach, its many benefits, and growing out gray hair.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [2 spots left]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 20 - 22 in Montreal, Canada
Writing Salon: October 5
4-week Tranquility Salon: September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27
Pugs & Pints: October 27 [details to come]Featured Guest
My name is Jill Van Meter.
I have always been on a search to know myself and the world around me more deeply and profoundly.
I have always longed to live a life of adventure and magic and sweet connection with people and animals.
I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was a kid, and an actress.
Later, I wanted to be an animal keeper at the Los Angeles Zoo and I took all kinds of courses towards that including an internship at the zoo.
Eventually, my interests changed to wanting to help people. I wanted to help others, as well as myself, understand and embrace their innate beauty and essential mystery.
I became a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncturist, a massage therapist and a yoga instructor and meditation teacher as ways to share my desire to guide people back to their own inner Divine nature and back to their connection with nature and the world around them.
I became a certified Co-Active Coach as a way to support and guide people back to their own inner knowing and self trust.
I am becoming an Equine Guided Coach as a way to learn from the magical and highly sensitive horse in order to live my life in a daily prayer of presence and truth and to, yet again, share this path with those that resonate with it.
More than ever, at this time of my life, I feel called to share all that I have learned with others regarding self compassion and self love.
I have learned from my own path of self discovery that the more that I stay connected to my own self truth and inner guidance, the greater is my connection with other people and the animal and plant world.
I believe with all of my heart that each one of us deserves to experience life in it’s full magnificence while also allowing ourselves to experience hardships and difficulties and pains just as fully. This is a life fully lived.Savvy Sources Find Jill
- Year of Tranquility(comes with FIVE bonuses)
- NEW Daybook: Tranquility du Jour Daybook(comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browsemy 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download theTranquility du JourPodcast App: iPhoneand Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazonor Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click hereto listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click hereand subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jourappsto download the podcast "automagically" on iOS or Android