Tranquility du Jour #455: Feed Your Soul
In this week's edition of Tranquility du Jour, I chat with Carly Pollack about the her new book, Feed Your Soul. We discuss the law of attraction and food karma, why clarity of outcome is important, the five non-negotiables of weight loss, and more.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Yoga + the Animals: June 8 at Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary
TDJ Soirée: June 9 in DC [only 8 tickets left]
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [4 spots left]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 21 and 22 in Montreal, Canada
Carly Pollack is the author of Feed Your Soul and is the founder of Nutritional Wisdom, a thriving private practice based in Austin, Texas. A Certified Clinical Nutritionist with a master’s degree in holistic nutrition, Carly has been awarded Best Nutritionist in Austin five years running and has helped over 10,000 people achieve their health and happiness goals. Visit her online at www.carlypollack.comSavvy Sources Find Carly
YouTube: youtube.com/carlypollackMentioned in the podcast
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility(comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browsemy 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download theTranquility du JourPodcast App: iPhoneand Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazonor Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click hereto listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click hereand subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jourappsto download the podcast "automagically" on iOS or Android