Tranquility du Jour #458: Career Transitions
In this week's edition of Tranquility du Jour, returning guest Lara Blair and I talk career transitions and how to listen to that voice inside nudging you in new directions.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #458: Career Transitions.Upcoming Events
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility du Jour DaybookVirtual Launch: June 28 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [2 spots left]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 20 and 22 in Montreal, CanadaFeatured Guest
In constant pursuit of inspiration and creativity, portrait photographer Lara Blair has worn many hats. Photographer, artist, published author, teacher, retreat facilitator, designer---it’s all been in there at some point. She is especially enamored with connecting with women, empowering them with their own beauty in images and igniting a spark for their own life pursuits. Lara’s studio sits in a beautiful forest, ripe for portrait-making magic. She also hosts photography retreats and destination photo shoots in the Oregon high desert, the Southwest and Hawaii. Lara is excited to embark on an empty nest adventure this year with her husband and Golden retriever just north of Portland, Oregon.Savvy Sources Find Lara larablairphotography.com Instagram Facebook Mentioned in the Podcast
Blog post Lara shared
Destination portrait experience
First Tranquility du Jourpodcast with Lara: Photography 101
10 Days with Mama Wilson
TDJ Live THIS Sunday
Six TDJ Tenets
Six places in Europe offering shelter from the crowds: Lucca
- Year of Tranquility(comes with FIVE bonuses)
- NEW Daybook: Tranquility du Jour Daybook(comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download theTranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazonor Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click hereto listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click hereand subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jourappsto download the podcast "automagically" on iOS or Android