Six second clips
Frida Fagerlund joins us to give us the inside scoop on Swedish preparations, who might just fancy playing against a team that will attack them a bit. Can England end their semi-final hoodoo?
Daniel has his say on the great Jesse Lingard debate while we also ask whether it reflects badly on Leicester that they’re the only Premier League team yet to make a summer signing.
Should we draw too many conclusions from pre-season results? Like Arsenal finishing in the top 4 at the expense of Chelsea?
Plus Mourinho proposals, Lego and the Ben Mee character arc.
• PART 1a: Locked in with heat and lego (01.00)
• PART 1b: England v Sweden preview with Frida Fagerlund (05.00)
• PART 2a: France v Germany preview (23.00)
• PART 2b: The great Jesse Lingard debate continued (28.00)
• PART 2c: Leicester growing stale? (36.00)
• PART 3: Should we be interested in pre-season results? (42.00)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR £1 A MONTH FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices