It’s a last-gasp, lucky victory for Man United against Villarreal, saved by De Gea and Ronaldo again. With so many star names to try and accommodate, is Paul Pogba the piece that doesn’t fit?
Man City are beaten in Paris where Lionel Messi, like Ronaldo, doesn’t do anything until he does something decisive. Has Pochettino found a blueprint for success at PSG?
Chelsea lose again, this time to Juventus. Can Thomas Tuchel afford to be without Mount AND Kante? And Sasha Goryunov fills us in on one of the biggest shocks of all time – Sheriff’s win at the Bernabeu.
Liverpool take on Man City in a state of the nation type Premier League showdown this weekend. We take the opportunity to pay tribute to the ageless James Milner.
Plus Kick-Off 2 inspired VAR and the story of Viv Nicholson winning millions on the pools.
• PART 1: Man Utd 2-1 Villarreal (03m 30s)
• PART 2a: PSG 2-0 Man City (12m 00s)
• PART 2b: Juventus 1-0 Chelsea (21m 00s)
• PART 3a: Real Madrid 1-2 Sheriff with Sasha Goryunov (27m 00s)
• PART 3b: Barca battered, Bayern batter (34m 00s)
• PART 4a: Liverpool v Man City preview (41m 00s)
• PART 4b: The rest of the Premier League weekend (48m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Paddy Power (58m 00s)
• PART 6: On This Day – Viv Nicholson wins big on the pools (60m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices